WELCOME to my blog!

let's learn and share together!

Jul 31, 2013

Birthday card for a beautiful lady.......

Hello Crafty friends!!  Today started out with some rain....now it's storming!  I love storms!  Okay...back on track, today's post is a birthday card I made for a friend of mine.  This is the first time I used a "swing" card. Just like the "step" cards, cutting the layers was the most time consuming part.  I used another one of Jinger Adams card bases.

I cut out all the papers and glued them on my base.  I love these colors.  The photos don't do them justice!
......and here is my finished card!  I love how this came out!!  
I used a crochet flower and leaves on the front to give it texture....and I dabbed ink on the "Happy Birthday" part.  I used Anna Griffin 3D embellishments "for my" and "friend" and used layered dies to cut the shapes on the "Happy Birthday" and the stamp from My Creative Time.
That's my card for today!  Hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by.....come again real soon!  

2 comments:

  1. Brenda, this card is sooo cute!! I love the color combo and of course the folding is FAAABUUULUUUUSSS!!! Great Job, Ms. Lady!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I really appreciate it! thanks for following too! glad you stopped by! hope to see you again....soon!

      Delete