WELCOME to my blog!

let's learn and share together!

Jul 29, 2013

Change of year......

Good morning my Crafty friends.  This weekend went by so fast!  I have't had a busy weekend like this one in a long time.  I am tired, but it's a good tired!  Today's post is a picture frame of my son, Brian Keith, at his high school graduation.  He graduated in 2012.  When I was looking for the frames right before school ended in May 2012, they didn't have anymore with the year printed on them.  So I forgot about it until April of this year.  All the frames now of course have "2013"  on them and I didn't want to wait again and miss out, or pass them up so I bought one with the wrong year on it.

I  put Brian's picture in it and  added the gold on the sides of the picture to add more color.  I also added the black base to cover up the wrong year on the bottom.
Then I pulled out my handy dandy alphabet die set from MCT.  This set is called lowercase fun dies and her new set called stitched 4x6 journal die for the numbers......and here is my finished project.


I may even go back one day and add a graduation cap on the outside of the frame in the color purple from the die set called here's lookin' at you  also from MCT.   I love Mrs. Emma's products.  If you're not familiar with them, go over and check them out!  You won't be disappointed!  She also has an awesome DT and they offer us so much inspiration with all the wonderful projects they make!!

Well, that's it for me today.  Thanks for coming by and come back to see me again real soon!  I love reading your comments.   See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment