WELCOME to my blog!

let's learn and share together!

Jul 30, 2013

Cousins get together.....

Good morning my Crafty friends!!  Today I would like to share with you a project I made for a friend of mine.  She told me she and 11 cousins were going to get together for a fun weekend.  This was going to be the first of many years of the bonding weekends for them and the first one was going to be in  the Atlanta area.  She asked for wine glass etchings.....but decided against that.  I told her I could make something that she could frame or hang if they wanted to. She sent me a scripture to use and  I printed these out on my computer.....and rounded the corners.....I love rounded corners!
used one of my We Are Memory Keepers Lucky 8 punches for the borders.....
 I wanted something on the back so that she could write the date and any personal sentiments that she wanted, so here is the back....I used a Spellbinders die and a stamp set from Close to My Heart....
I used my Xyron Creatopia to make the job easier and faster.........
This was the finished product....so I thought......it was missing something......
so I added some black Dazzles!!!   
I hope you can see it pretty good from the picture......it doesn't do it justice.  
Well, that's it for me today.  I hope you like my project!   Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again real soon.....and say "hi"!   Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment