WELCOME to my blog!

let's learn and share together!

Mar 14, 2014

my new LOVE....Explore!!

Hello my Crafty friends!  Okay, so I bit the bullet and bought the new Cricut Explore.  And, boy am I glad I did!!  So far I am liking so much about this machine!  The quietness of it while it's cutting, the ease of the cuts, the look of the machine and all the endless amounts of ideas and projects at my fingertips!!  I got it from HSN along with 3 months of all the projects in the Design Space, and with the Anna Griffin exclusive projects and fonts!  Her fonts are so cute!!
So, I made 4 of these thank you cards in 15 minutes, and the items on my daughter's iphone case in less than 10.  Lining up the white part on the panda was hard!  LOL

 
So far I do like this machine.  It has a few software issues I think could be better and hopefully they will change.  But I can live with it for now. 
Thanks for stopping by.  Hope to see you here again soon. Enjoy your beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment