WELCOME to my blog!

let's learn and share together!

Mar 22, 2014

Loving my new Explore....

Hello my Crafty friends!  I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather!!  Spring has really sprung!  LOL   I saw a few videos on how people decorated their new Explore machines, so I decided to decorate mine!!
I love love love butterflies!!!  The Explore cut the lace butterflies so easily!
 My name is in my handwriting!!  Yep, that's right, my handwriting!!  I LOVE how you can do that!!  I saw another video where someone showed how to do that.
I love the girl Cricut! She is so happy just like ME!
This little doggie is just like my little doggie Wolfgang!  Had to have him on there!
WolfGang!!  
I may change the color of the gray letters...it blends in too much with the words already on the machine.
Here is my new toy, all dressed up!!  I love how it came out!!  I hope you do too.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hope to see you again really soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment