WELCOME to my blog!

let's learn and share together!

Mar 12, 2014

My first 2 shaker cards!

Hello my Crafty friends!!  I am back and I am very excited about my latest creations!  On my blogger emails that I get, I saw a shaker card that Miss Cindy made. Click on her name and go to her blog and see her card.  I loved it and wanted to do one since I had never made a shaker card before.  So I tried it and LOVED it. Here is mine below.
...close up with the glass beads inside.
I think the arrows give it a great masculine touch for a male teen.
This is the inside of the card to match the outside of the card.
I loved this one so much I decided to step it up a notch....My first clear card!!
I used the acetate card to make this shaker card!! 
...the 3rd flower is on the inside!
I will definitely make more of these cards!  All of the dies and stamps I used are from MCT.  You can click and go look around her shoppe.  I made it a little easy to cut out the centers of the dollies.  I used the 3 inch Fiskars circle lever punch to cut out the acetate for the window and the 2 inch Fiskars everywhere punch to cut out the center of the dollies on the stitched line.  

Well, that's it for my craftiness today.  Thanks so much for coming by!!  Please let me know if you liked my cards.  I would really love to hear from you.  I will see you again soon....right here!  

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL job with both of your shaker cards Brenda, LOVE them!!! Thanks so much and so happy my card inspired you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad you like them! thanks for coming by! hope you come back again. and thanks for the inspirations!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! I love how you share the information and details of your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for coming by Manue! I'm glad you like my cards! see you soon!

      Delete