WELCOME to my blog!

let's learn and share together!

Mar 19, 2014

More iron on's with Explore and my Cameo!

Hi Crafty friends!  I am so happy that the first day of Spring is tomorrow!  It is my favorite time of the year!!  New growth, new beginnings, new life and new adventures!  Love it!  Too bad the weather doesn't act like it's spring!  LOL  I have really been enjoying my new Cricut Explore!  My daughters wanted me to do some sweatshirts for them, so naturally I didn't hesitate. My oldest daughter is 24 and LOVES all things pink and skulls, so I incorporated both in her sweatshirt. I couldn't find the "right" skull she wanted on Design Space, so the first sweatshirt was done on my Silouette.  She came up with the phrase.  The vinyl is Cricut brand vinyl and cut so easily on both machines.  User error the first time so I had to redo it.  I forgot which side to place down when I cut, but live and learn!  LOL

My youngest daughter, who is 16, LOVES Chris Brown.  She is so sad about all he is going through, so she came up with the next sweatshirt design phrases.  We both pray that he gets his life together really soon!!  These next cuts were done in Design Space with my Explore.  I love how you can set your canvas and see placement of the things you are going to cut!  AWESOME idea!!

 That's all for me today.  I do hope you like my projects and feel inspired by something you've seen.  Thanks for coming by and I hope you enjoy your first day of Spring tomorrow!!  Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment