WELCOME to my blog!

let's learn and share together!

Jan 6, 2014

First time doing chargers....

Hello and HAPPY NEW YEAR my Crafty friends!!  I hope 2014 is being nice to you all so far.  It has been a good first week for me.  Today has been really cold! I really don't like cold weather!  Anyway...on to my project.  My project I'm posting today is my first attempt at putting vinyl on a charger!!  I bought quite a few chargers during the summer.....and I'm just getting the nerve up to put vinyl on one. I think I used the wrong transfer tape, because I couldn't see through the tape for placement....so it is off center!  And my OCD was kicking in and it bothered me...
...so I decided it needed something else....
I then added the cross to the right side...and some rhinestones on the florishes and on 2 of the i's.  I think the cross helped with it not being centered.  That's it for me today...I hope you like my first attempt putting vinyl on this charger.  
So I pray that you all are blessed and prosper in 2014 beyond you're wildest dreams!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment