WELCOME to my blog!

let's learn and share together!

Jan 28, 2014

Box covers and cups!!

Hello my Crafty friends!  I hope everyone is enjoying this cold snow day!!  I know I am!  Today's post is 2 box covers and cups that I made for two sweet little girls. I got 2 puzzles and 2 cups from the Dollar Tree.  I used MCT's 29th release for most of these projects.
I made the covers for these puzzles using mittens on the tops.  Tied either sheer ribbon or twisty twine on them to look like ponytails.  I hot glued 2 sets of hearts on the twisty twine to later be used as a book mark.  I pop dotted the biggest snowflakes on both covers and turned up the other snowflakes to add dimension. 
I added googly eyes on the penguin.
 
..and a cute little sentiment on the heart for the other cover.
Just a close up of the hearts on both covers.
             On both cups I used the MCT's lowercase fun dies for their names.
...and also the xo's and stars and hearts from the lastest release.  An added bonus is that the bottom of the cups are snack cups!  And the straws are attached!
The covers can be slipped on and off very easily.  And I was told they used the mittens today!!  Good timing!  
Well, these are my projects for today.  I do hope you like what I have done!  I hope to see you back here again soon!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Stay warm and be safe!!




No comments:

Post a Comment