WELCOME to my blog!

let's learn and share together!

Jan 7, 2014

Entry for a design team call....

Hello my Crafty friends!  Today my post is the project that I entered for a chance to be on the Design Team for  My Creative Time.   I didn't make the DT, as I knew I wouldn't because my projects are no where near the talent that the ladies on her DT display!!  Which is okay, but it sure was fun to apply and be considered!  But the bright side....I was asked to be a Guest Designer in August!!  I am over the moon about that one!!  So exciting!!  I will continue to do my crafts...get better and better...and who knows, one day I may make her DT!!  Okay..so on to my entries. We had to use her amazing products for our entries. Since I am in love with etching glass right now, of course one of my designs is an etched glass!  :-)
 I used MCT's Classy Girl die complete with purse and shopping bag!  So perfect for my daughter Bri who loves to shop!  Her name is on the bottom with MCT's letter dies.
This card is for my Bri's birthday!  These are more of MCT's dies, the bow, little black dress, the shoes and the balloons!  
My daughter's friends threw her a surprise Masquerade party for her 21st!!  She was so surprised and they had a blast! The layout is done using the Project Life set.  The wine glasses, her name, the "Party" banner, the cards,  the banner, her age and the balloons are all dies from MCT!!  I told you all I love her products!!
So these were my entries!  I do hope you enjoyed them!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you come back again really soon!!  Until next time.....see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment