WELCOME to my blog!

let's learn and share together!

Jul 23, 2014

My Mom's 71st birthday!!

Good morning Crafty Friends!  On July 18th, was my Mom's 71st birthday!!  So, my 3 kids and I each sent her a card.  She LOVES pictures, so I made her 2 photo albums filled with lots of pics!  Let me warn you, this one is kinda long......so bare with me.
 This is a YourStory album with Tim Holtz corners, some ribbon and a layered label from Anna Griffin.
 This is also a YourStory album with a MCT label die, embossed with an Anna Griffin folder and a Pin It flower embellishment from Purple Cows. I heat embossed the sentiment from CTMH on the label with black embossing powder from Stampin Up.
This card has an embossed layer and an Anna Griffin flower die layered and colored with chalk and spritzed with Tattered Angels glimmer mist and a bow.   I really LOVED how the die cut came out.  The picture does NOT do it justice.  The inside of the card is a Martha Stewart loop die and CTMH stamp.
 This is my 1st box card!!  I didn't use a machine to cut this out...I did it by hand.  I had so much fun making this!!  I added some wooden embellishments by Claudine Hellmuth, MCT heart dies, and Anna Griffin embellishments.
 This  next card is made with die cuts and papers from Kanban.  I love Kanban's foil papers and designs. The last card I used a Spellbinders birdcage and bird die and MCT flowers and label die.
I love easel cards.  It's so much you can do with them. I do hope this post wasn't too long.  Thanks for stopping by.  I do hope to see you again really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment