WELCOME to my blog!

let's learn and share together!

Jul 3, 2014

A fun card to make!

GOOD MORNING  my crafty friends! It has been a while since my last post.  I have been crafting quite a bit, I just haven't been posting my creations.  So I will try and play catch up! I ran across a youtube video showing how to make this double slider card.  I fell in love with it and just had to make one!  If you want to see the video, you can click HERE to see it.  Her name is Sari Hanninen.  So here is my take on her video....

This card is soooo cute!  You can also write something inside the card too because it still opens like a regular card. It's a little heavy, so extra postage will be needed.  You can use any stamp sets, so the possibilities are endless!!
Thanks for stopping by!  I do hope you like my card!  Come back again real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment