WELCOME to my blog!

let's learn and share together!

Dec 18, 2013

More glass etching!!

Hello my Crafty friends!   I think I am in love with my air eraser tool!!  I have been etching glasses like crazy!!  I so enjoy it!!  It gives me such a natural high to look at the things that I make.....then I think, WOW!! I did that?  It feels so good!  So here are a few more glasses I did this week!






My youngest daughter Brandi is in a sorority at church called EKO.  For their Christmas party they had a White Elephant, so I made a glass with their Greek letters on it and the year 2013. I decorated a gift bag also.  She told me that every one wanted the glass!  It was swapped 3 times in the first 5 minutes!!  LOL  I got 3 orders too!  :-)





Well, this is what I have been up to this past week!  I hope you like my glasses I etched!  It was so much fun!  Thanks for coming by!  I hope you come by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment