WELCOME to my blog!

let's learn and share together!

Dec 19, 2013

Hello Friend......

Hello my Crafty friends!  One of my long time friends, Joyce, who is like a sister to me, wasn't feeling well, so I made her a card to cheer her up! She loved it!  It brought a smile to her face!!  Glad she's feeling better. I used a Tim Holtz die  for the typewriter and a MCT teeny tags tag for the bottom sentiment.
I embossed the card with an Anna Griffin folder.
The sentiment inside was a sticker from Anna Griffin.  A Martha Stewart punch was used for the borders.
       The lower pic is not blurred.....it's on a wobble!!  I love wobbles!!  Wobble baby, Wobble baby!  LOL
Well, that's it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you come back soon...and I would love for you to leave some feed back!  I love reading your comments!  

No comments:

Post a Comment