WELCOME to my blog!

let's learn and share together!

Aug 28, 2013

New Stampin' Up Thinlets

Hello my Crafty friends!!  I have been absent for a week or so.  My youngest daughter has been bitten by the acting bug, so when you get the call for auditions etc...you have to go. This past week has been very busy with those things.  So we have been out and about a lot......and only time to catch your breath in between.  So, my post will be short and sweet!  
One of my FB friends sells Stampin' Up, Raven Baca, and I saw these dies and just had to have them!!  They are the thinlet dies.  They have the circle card thinlet die set or the label card thinlet die set.  I got them both!!  

The card was made in minutes!!  The hardest part was picking out the paper I wanted to use!  I plan to make many more!  They are so versatile!  Well, I hope you like my post today!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon!!  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Brenda!!

    Best of luck to your daughter.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Susie Craft Happy! I really appreciate it.

      Delete