WELCOME to my blog!

let's learn and share together!

Oct 29, 2011

a lovely fall Saturday.....

Hello everyone!  It has been a lovely cool fall day here.  I'm glad we are not like some parts of the country getting snow!!  So not ready for that!  We really don't get a lot of snow here in Georgia anyway.  So I have been organizing my craft room.....finally!  I had to move the stuff out of my bedroom and put it into the craft room.  Just trying to get my bedroom back! My crafty stuff has a way of sneaking into other rooms in the house trying to take over!  LOL  I would post a pic of the room, but someone might want to report me to hoarders!  LOL

Today I will post a card I made for a former student of mine for her quinceanera.  I had not seen her before her party, so I was kinda surprised when I saw her....you will see why too!


this is her seated just after arriving....and here is the card I came up with.....


So now do you see why I was kinda shocked when I saw her at the party? The card looked just like her!!  .....and I knew this card needed something else...so after looking through my stash, here I what I came up with.......


I think it came out very nice!! I had so much fun making this card for my student and seeing the look on her face when she opened it was priceless!!!   I hope you like it too!

supplies used:
Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls
Kanban Crafts Free as a Bird card set
AC card stock


thanks for stopping by.....and I hope you keep coming back!

1 comment:

  1. awesome card Brenda. Great work on all the cards I have seen so far

    ReplyDelete